After partying with my flatmates in Bath last week, dressed in summer clothes and sombreros, I turned 22 on Saturday. I had a lovely relaxed day with my family and my boyfriend, Alex, who woke me up with a tray of breakfast and a bunch of flowers which was lovely! He also announced that he's whisking me away to Milan for the Easter weekend, which I am so excited for. Here are a few phone snaps of my birthday weekend.
1. My mum, who used to be a professional cook, makes THE best birthday cakes (here's my 21st cake). I think she used this recipe this year. And yes, the cake is covered in Oreo crumbs.
3. My starter at my birthday lunch at one of my favourite restaurants, Enoteca Turi
4. More snazzy floors at the ICA. There's a really cool bar there too.
5. Chinese New Year at London's China Town on Sunday with Alex
6. Delicious Chinese meal
7. Pretty lanterns in the rain